WordPress bypass Google Authenticator plugin
We use Google Authenticator often to configure OTP for WordPress security.
However, you may not be able to log in with the “Authenticator code is incorrect or has expired” message because you did not have the time or the Google Authenticator code you used for security.
I’ll show you how to do it.
- Logon to your webhosting server by ssh
- Found to wp-content wordpress directory like /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content .
- Navigate to wp-content/plugin directory.
- Delete google-authenticator directory
- Try to login WordPress logon page without google OTP.